SVS Prime center
Een perfect gedimensioneerde center speaker voor heldere en verstaanbare dialogen.
Prijs per stuk
Frequency Response and Electro-Acoustic Data:
• Rated bandwidth: 48 Hz-25 kHz (+/-3 dB).
• Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
• Sensitivity: 86 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz). • Recommended amplifier power: 20-200 watts.
Loudspeaker Physical Description:
• Black ash and piano gloss black finish options. • 5-way binding posts.
• Dual 1” wide-flared rear-firing ports.
• Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system.
• Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3mm to height).
• Cabinet Dimensions: 7.6" (H) X 18.6" (W) X 8.3" (D).
• Overall Dimensions: 7.7" (H) X 18.6" (W) X 9.2" (D) (includes grille, binding posts and bumper feet).
• Weight Unboxed: 20.2 pounds.
Driver Array and Technical Highlights:
• Vertically aligned tweeter and midrange reduces lobing and comb filtering along the horizontal axis.
• 1" tweeter features FEA-optimized diffuser and aluminum dome.
• 3.5" midrange driver features polypropylene cone, aluminum shorting ring, cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket and vented voice coil former.
• Dual 5.25" woofers feature long stroke motor and suspension, polypropylene cone, aluminum shorting ring, cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket and vented voice coil former.
SoundMatch Crossover Network:
• 3-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards.
• Midrange-to-tweeter crossover: 2.4 kHz (12 dB/octave slopes).
• Woofer-to-midrange crossover: 350 Hz (12 dB/octave slopes).
Cabinet Construction Technical Highlights:
• Separate sealed midrange enclosure shifts standing waves beyond the driver pass band, improving sound quality.
• Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction.
• Chamfered front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response.
• FEA-optimized cabinet and bracing eliminates resonances.