verkrijgbaar in Black Asch, Piano Gloss Black of Piano Gloss White
Prijs per paar
Frequency Response and Electro-Acoustic Data:
• Rated bandwidth: 69 Hz-25 kHz (+/-3 dB).
• Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
• Sensitivity: 85 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz). • Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts.
Loudspeaker Physical Description:
• Black ash and piano gloss black finish options. • 5-way binding posts.
• 1” wide-flared rear-firing port.
• Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system.
• Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3mm to height).
• Keyway bracket for easy and convenient wall mounting (includes extra bumper pads for wall stand-off).
• Cabinet Dimensions: 8.75" (H) X 4.9" (W) X 5.53" (D).
• Overall Dimensions: 8.85" (H) X 4.9" (W) X 6.3" (D) (includes grille, bracket, binding posts and bumper feet).
• Weight Unboxed: 6.5 pounds.
Driver Array and Technical Highlights:
• 1" tweeter features FEA-optimized diffuser and aluminum dome.
• 4.5" woofer features polypropylene cone, aluminum shorting ring, cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket and vented voice coil former.
SoundMatch Crossover Network:
• 2-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards.
• Crossover network delivers outstanding phase coherency and time domain behavior. • Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.3 kHz (12 dB/octave slopes).
Cabinet Construction Technical Highlights:
• Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction.
• Chamfered front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response.
• FEA-optimized cabinet and bracing eliminates resonances.