- A quiet fan system designed for cooling receivers, amplifiers, DVRs, and other AV components.
- Protects components from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans.
- LCD thermostat programming with six speed controls, alarm alerts, failure triggers, and memory.
- Contains three dual-ball bearing blowers with PWM-controlled motors to minimize noise.
- Dimensions: 17 x 13.5 x 1.5 in. | Exhaust: Rear | Airflow: 160 CFM | Noise: 24 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
A quiet cooling fan system designed to be placed on top of AV components such as receivers, amplifiers, and DVRs. Maintaining an optimal temperature for components prevents overheating, ensures constant performance, and extends their lifespan. The LCD digital controller on the front of the system features a smart thermostat with speed control and status alerts. The steel enclosure houses three dual-ball bearing blowers that pulls heat out of the component and exhausts out the rear. Its slim low-profile design enables the unit to fit in tight spaces. On the backside are ports to connect and control additional fans. Includes corded power adapter to plug the fan system through an outlet.
Programming includes an easy-to-use thermostat and a SMART mode that automatically adjusts the fan’s speed to react to varying temperatures. Additional features include alarm alerts, fan failure triggers, power savings setting, display lock, and backup memory. Six fan speeds are available with three screen brightness settings. Behind the unit are ports that can control up to six individual AC Infinity AIRPLATE Cabinet fans and MULTIFAN Component fans.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Each system features dual-ball bearing blowers rated at 67,000 hours and are certified by CE and RoHS. Blowers contain a PWM-controlled motor used to minimize noise during speed variations and are suspended in mid-air with silicone mounts to absorb vibrations. A low-profile design allows the unit to fit in applications with a limited height clearance. Aluminum and steel construction enables additional components up to 30 pounds to be stacked on top.