Zappiti Duo 4KHDR
High-end media player compatible with all modern video standards such as HDMI 2.0, Ultra HD 4K, HDR, 3D subtitles and HEVC / H.265 (up to 10-Bit) with dual internal HDD bay.
Zappiti 4K HDR Series.
The best movie watching experience ever.
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems; delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard for home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colors (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features HDMI 2.0, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X for the best possible home theater experience.
Zappiti NAS RIP Lifestyle
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.
Forget expensive outboard video processors… with Zappiti, you're living the video dream! The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel v2 technology, which offers outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, more contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the improved image of your display! 3D also offers greater image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
● Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
● CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
● GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) - DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
● Operating System: 64-Bit.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2.
● RAM: 2 GB DDR3.
● NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0).
● Connectors: HDMI 2.0a (TX/RX, CEC, Deep Color, 12 bits, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, CVBS video analog output (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output (Toslink), LAN Gigabit, WAN Gigabit, Wi-Fi 5G, SD / MMC card reader, AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC.
● HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs.
● Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Internet navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
● DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0).
● SMB Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT
● Video codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to Full HD 60p and 4K 24p), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (jusqu'à 350 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
● Video file formats: 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
● Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840x2160) and 4K (4096x2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput).
● Audio codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, AAC, LPCM, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 192 kHz / 32-bit).
● Audio playback functions: Album cover / artist / category thumbnail support (folder.jpg), folder playback, random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title. Musical slideshow for live concerts. Display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover.
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
● Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), PGS (BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● 3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL.
● Photo file formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP, GIF (up to 4096x4096). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
● Supported formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), Mac OS enhanced (read-write).
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s LAN + WAN.
● Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual band. Dual external antenna.
● Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
● Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
● Mirroring audio / photo / video : Mirroring your Android or iOS device's display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs.
● Network playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
● Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.